The Business Transformation team helps transform CDW’s business operation model to drive efficiency, increase effectiveness, and improve the customer and coworker experience by identifying opportunities that free up capacity, reduce operating costs and drive more revenue. The Business Transformation Indirect Procurement Analyst supports procurement activities by owning the collection, update, analysis, and summarizing of data for indirect spend categories. The Procurement Analyst will support the execution of procurement business plans, partner with and support the needs of functional business owners and provide inputs to the creation of policies and processes to drive procurement, while maintaining our culture and supporting our growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identify the correct sources of information (vendor reports, internal systems) and relevant/ necessary information to forecast and report actual spend and savings.
- Collect and analyze data on internal factors such as spend, internal business partner requirements, as well as external factors such as contract compliance, supplier performance, industry and market dynamics, and products/services trends
- Support business case development including detailed costs and benefits along with associated risks and risk mitigation plans
- Provides strategic inputs in development of category specific strategies
- Provides analytical support during the supplier screening and selection process
- Clearly, concisely, and visually summarize and interpret large volumes of data into reports for Business Transformation leaders and other key stakeholders
- Assists in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and develops consolidated overview of the supplier proposals, assists with scoring supplier responses, and performs calculations on supplier cost and TCO models
- Prepare fact-based negotiation package which supports Indirect Procurement Managers in the negotiation process
- Supports identification of opportunities and actions for continuous improvement by means of analysis of supplier performance and internal KPI data Collect data and perform data analysis to support validation of potential opportunity value
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related fields
- 3 years’ experience within finance, data analytics, management consulting or business intelligence/strategy with a focus on identifying and documenting business needs and requirements
- Demonstrated work experience in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders
- Successful track record of presenting, facilitating, and leading meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience stakeholders
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Data-driven mindset and approach
- Outstanding presentation skills
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in data modeling in excel or other tools (advanced equations and functions, index-match, calculated fields in pivot tables, writing macros, multiple data consolidation)
- Ability to manage and update large datasets accurately from multiple inputs and track changes
- Experience in developing RFI/ RFP for indirect procurement
- Experience with PowerBI, SQL a plus
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.