The Partner Investment Specialist fosters relationships with internal stakeholders and partners to develop, deliver and manage investment programs to drive mutual business objectives and desired outcomes. The role is responsible for articulating the unique value proposition of CDW’s investment opportunities across marketing, incentives, and product promotions and align them with partners strategies. The Partner Investment Specialist is also responsible for coordinating program effectiveness reporting and making recommendations for go forward efforts. This role works directly with CDW’s PPM and Marketing organizations as well as with partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience with both internal and external customers.
- Develop a knowledge of CDW’s category and partner go to market strategies and funding
- Proficiently position CDW investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Uncover, qualify, position, negotiate, and close investment opportunities for in order to achieve CDW’s financial goals.
- Communicate program results tied to CDW’s investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Track, analyze, and provide regular updates on assigned book of business to leadership.
- Achieve quarterly checkpoints for delivering frameworks and effectiveness reporting for assigned top partners.
- Conduct trainings on Partner Investment process, programs, and tools to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze data to make business decisions.
- Engage regularly with assigned partners to maintain an open channel of communication at all times to ensure that CDW and partner stakeholders are kept up to date on any and all issues, initiatives, meetings, and conferences related to a partner’s investment at CDW.
- Identify challenges or risk in the business and escalate to leadership for review.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years sales/marketing experience, OR 6 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or CDW PPM
Other Required Qualifications
- Proficient communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to conduct and favorably close negotiations
- Self-motivated with a history of working independently
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Proven record of multitasking and identifying priorities
- Demonstrated financial and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in the technology industry
- Marketing planning experience, especially in channel marketing
- Media sales experience