The Sr. Managed Partner Service Analyst is responsible for aspects of the ongoing relationship management of Managed Services partners and customers, onboarding of new partners into CDW Managed Services and supporting the strategy and direction of the Managed Partner Services team. The individual in the role needs a high level of attention to detail, deep knowledge of the systems and tools used to support Managed Services, business and financial literacy, a passion for customer success, project management skills, and ability to solve problems through critical thinking.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the overall and ongoing relationship with multiple Managed Services partners through proactive, open, responsive and collaborative account management and team collaboration. Supports the Partner Service Analysts in creation of action/development plans for partners and supports business development across CDW with the partner.
- Billing and Invoice Processing: Attention to detail. On a monthly basis, the Sr. PSA reviews and delivers clear and accurate feedback to Services Operations regarding Partner and Customer invoices, with approval processing responsibilities.
- Reporting and Documentation: On a regular basis or when requested by customer, delivers information (monthly, quarterly and Adhoc).
- Process Improvement: Continually looks for ways to improve CDW Managed Partner Services processes.
- Works with partners and other internal stakeholders to develop and improve standards, practices, and overall productivity of operations.
- Project Management: Manages new partner onboarding projects, driving coordination and collaboration across multiple departments both at CDW and at the partner.
- Monthly or Quarterly presentations/reports.
- Coaching and mentoring of Managed Partner Service Analysts.
- Communicates Services engagement methodology and other best practices to coworkers and partners as needed.
- Receive, interpret and advise services management on a multitude of business-critical reports.
- Develops standardized templates, tools, processes, methodology standards and provides leadership to equip peers to deliver at a high level of quality.
- Reviews Partner Service Analyst’s work for quality and consistency.
- Serves as higher-level partner relationship manager and is responsible for the end-to-end performance of some partners in place of the Managed Partner Services Manager.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in IT relationship management, project management or account management of multiple customers
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Includes handling IT terminology with diverse customer audiences
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work well with teams, and independently
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization with solid attention to detail with a penchant for accuracy
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts, as well as CDW partners
- Ability to communicate with coworkers at all levels in the organization; executive presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Project management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Capacity for critical thinking to identify and solve business problems
- Demonstrated business and financial literacy skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations or client sites
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for leading and teaching others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- IT knowledgeable
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- PMP and/or Project Management experiences
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Visio.
- ServiceNow Experience, Certified System Administrator a plus