The Managed Partner Service Analyst is responsible for aspects of the ongoing relationship management of Managed Services partners and customers. The individual in the role needs a high level of attention to detail, deep knowledge of the systems and tools used to support Managed Services operations, and passion for partner and customer success management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop, maintain, and drive evolution in operational processes with CDW Managed Services as partners are onboarded.
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Base and operational support documentation to support partner processes and service delivery.
- Manage the overall and ongoing relationship with multiple Managed Services partners through proactive, open, responsive and collaborative account management. Creates action/development plans for partners, and drives business development across CDW with the partner.
- Billing and Invoice Processing: Attention to detail. On a monthly basis, the PSA reviews and delivers clear and accurate reporting and feedback to Services Operations and Management regarding Partner and Customer invoices.
- Ensures processes are built, implemented and maintained to allow CDW and our partners to receive, prioritize, monitor and respond to customer requests based on their service level agreement, service delivery model and need.
- Reporting and Documentation: On a regular basis, delivers information (monthly, quarterly and ad hoc) on partner performance.
- Participate in continuous tool and process improvement projects as requested.
- Communicate Services engagement methodology and other best practices to coworkers and partners as needed.
- Receives and appropriately prioritizes Partner Escalations, driving internal alignment and collaboration to resolve critical issues.
- Ensures Partner Excellence through regular interactions with the partner, meeting cadences, Quarterly Business Reviews, service delivery quality measurements
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in IT relationship management, project management or account management of multiple customers
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Includes handling IT terminology with diverse customer audiences
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously, effectively prioritize, and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work well with teams, and independently
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization with solid attention to detail with a penchant for accuracy
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts, as well as CDW partners
- Ability to communicate with coworkers at all levels in the organization; executive presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic business and financial literacy
- IT knowledgeable
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- PMP and/or Project Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Visio.