The Senior Data Analyst ensures the integrity, consistency and scalability of CDW Managed Services reporting and provides insightful analysis to support management’s decision making. This role designs and develops customer facing and internal reporting, analyses business processes and systems, and aligns projects with the executive strategy to drive performance among coworkers and customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Produce sound analysis in support of promotions for management and partner decision makers to drive tactical and strategic offer investments and customer-facing objectives.
- Supports the development and management of internal and customer facing metrics.
- Responsible for developing complex ServiceNow reports and data visualizations.
- Responsible for data governance and validation within core customer and operational reports.
- Supports data-driven decision making by capturing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
- Compiles, prepares, and translates complicated data into simple, high level information for leadership.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining operational performance dashboards and reports to empower business decisions.
- Supports the development, measurement, analysis, and reporting of all key performance indicators for CDW Managed Services.
- Own definition and maintenance of operational Service Level Agreements within ServiceNow.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (business, statistics, economics, engineering, informatics, or an IT related field) + 4 years of work experience in an analytical role with proven experience in delivery of data driven insights, OR
- 8 years of work experience in an analytical role with proven experience in delivery of data driven insights.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information, identify risks and opportunities, while possessing creative problem-solving skills with an understanding of business concepts and models.
- 2 years of experience with ServiceNow reporting, including Performance Analytics
- Project management and/or business analysis experience