The Digital Integration Specialist supports, promotes and manages current/new Digital Integrations with the goal of increasing sales. The role will be customer, seller, and marketplace facing. The DIS must be able to accommodate customer requests while also ensuring that setups are done efficiently and effectively. Communication skills to sales and a strong focus on customer service are critical for success.
Key Areas of Responsibility (May be one or more of the following)
- Administer the customer digital integration process.
- Perform Level 1 support for all integration issues as received from the account team and provide response within 24 hours.
- Work directly with customers to setup, customize and enable their digital integration with CDW.
- Present and demonstrate digital offerings to customers as part of the sales cycle.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on process, policies, objectives and goals of e- procurement.
- Identify and evaluate new Marketplace partners
- Assist in determining future strategies for the e-procurement or site maintenance programs.
- Provide thought leadership on industry changes & innovation to ensure CDW meets/exceeds standards.
- Develop, test and evaluate new Digital Integration features.
- Serve as a liaison to the Program Management team for RFP/RFQ with Digital Integration sections.
- Serve as a direct resource for sales for RFP/RFQ with Digital Integration sections
- Collaborate with necessary technical resources to resolve issues and to ensure the technology is working properly.
- Monitor competitive websites and other websites to maintain knowledge around best practices.
- 1-3 years of hands on eCommerce / eProcurement / IT Support Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- 6 months+ Customer Service Experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with providing Software Support and Troubleshooting Skills
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly shift priorities while maintaining strong attention to data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Strong drive to successfully meet deadlines, provide viable solutions, balance priorities, with an awareness of tasks, stakeholders and time.
- History of successful project management.
- Experience and comfort with analytical tools and analysis for data driven decision making.
- Knowledge of Service Desk and/or Help Desk Software Tools preferred.