The Senior Capability Consultant identifies opportunities and creates learning solutions to drive coworker behavior towards business goals. This requires passion, experience, and innovation in designing & delivering engaging, efficient, and impactful interventions. These strategies are critical in addressing demands of the technology solutions industry and the needs of a highly talented, geographically dispersed, and technically focused workforce.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Facilitate training workshops for skill development of coworkers
- Schedule employees for annual and ad hoc training, manage Training Calendar
- Facilitates core curriculum learning programs using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer
- Facilitates in-person workshops as well as via virtual platforms
- Tracks, records and analyzes feedback surveys for all training conducted
- Reviews facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts, seeks opportunities to continuously improve learner experiences in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes
- Works with other trainers and participates in pilot training sessions and train-the-trainers
- They ensure that learning objectives are established based on necessary competencies
- Assesses learning and performance needs to craft effective and efficient plans for performance solutions and services that address business-specific requirements and constraints.
- Works with stakeholders, proposes and secures agreement to project goals, team member responsibilities, timing and success measures.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, target audience members, and business partners to understand the business, needs, and opportunities.
- Creates detailed project plans for each program and provides status updates.
- Works with business partners, business stakeholders, and senior management in understanding business goals and to generate buy-in for initiatives / programs
- Develop the process, structures and environment to operationalize programs.
- Design: Determines best learning approach based on audience and content needs and performance objectives
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years of work experience in instructional design or a related field.
- A minimum 6 years in Learning and Development, Organizational Development/Effectiveness, or related area OR 6 years of CDW experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Project management process and skills
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Proven ability designing, developing and implementing new programs to meet business goals
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, problem-solve, and engage stakeholders to achieve success
- Calm under pressure and resilient when faced with change in direction or challenges
- Understanding of the B2B environment
- MBA or Masters degree in Instructional Design, Learning and Development, Organizational Development, Business Administration or Human Resources.