The Quality Control Analyst – Configuration Center works with the management team to help ensure internal and external quality standards are met in all customer facing roles. The Quality Control Analyst – Configuration Center reviews external quality concerns and provide updates to respective management as well as review internal communications between departments. This role ensures quality standards are met by reviewing Configuration Center documentation on customer specific builds, reviewing and updating documentation, and collaborating with other support teams to establish best practices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Evaluate quality of sales & customer facing transactions including, but not limited to, calls, cases, tickets, and emails.
- Review, research, respond, and document all customer complaints submitted.
- Review all published customer build instructions, images, branding templates & asset tag templates meet internal standards for deployment.
- Support quality management systems within the configuration center.
- Support the resolution of internal quality control investigations.
- Help department to coordinate training for quality control procedure changes or new system implementation.
- Contribute to department’s procedure documentation. Proactively shares best practices and resources with coworkers.
- Cross-train on existing processes.
- Complete projects and tasks assigned by management.
- It may be necessary on occasion for this individual to work beyond their regularly scheduled shift
- Overtime is to be expected and, in some cases, may be required.
- Demonstrate ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds of force rarely (0-12%% of the workday). The team lift system must be utilized for loads weighing more than 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (0-33% of the workday), and 51-75 pounds rarely (0-12% of the workday).
- Demonstrate ability to perform eight or more hours of standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- Partner with external vendors or contractors to either build or tailor vendor materials to meet CDW-specific needs when necessary.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to share best practices & support key departmental initiatives. Serve as the subject matter expert to the sales environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience with the ability to demonstrate knowledge.
- Network + Certification or equivalent experience with the ability to demonstrate knowledge.
Other Required Qualifications
- Ability to assemble and disassemble computer equipment, mechanically inclined
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers at all levels of the organization as well as external parties
- Technical certifications
- Prior experience in quality management or quality control methods
- Basic knowledge of CDW’s internal systems
- Knowledge of computer components and configuration of various types of computers, as demonstrated by previous experience building and installing computers