This job posting is no longer active
The Marketing Operations Coordinator manages the creation, development, and implementation of print, digital, and event marketing activities and ensures the timely completion of CDW’s strategic marketing plans. These activities are planned yearly, as well as added incrementally. It is essential for the Marketing Operations Coordinator to develop a basic understanding of the strategy and individual marketing campaigns as well as solutions areas.
- This role ensures that marketing activities are in alignment with business owner’s strategy by reviewing all content and messaging for accuracy. They act as single point of contact, collaborating with agencies or internal teams to communicate direction on messaging, design, circulation, merchandising and target audience. They handle the management of projects and are responsible for the completion of marketing activities and the creative approval process.
- This role handles the coordination of projects and takes the lead role when presenting scheduling/trafficking and workflow of projects. This individual is also an Operations team business lead for our Marketing Operations tool (IBM Enterprise Marketing Management - EMM).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Communicates CDW’s overall mission, incorporating corporate and segment goals and key messages into every project.
- Maintains a basic understanding of the strategy of segment/solution marketing campaigns as well as campaign focuses.
- Manages the project milestones from strategic development to execution of a project and ensuring the activity requirements are met and project successfully delivered
- Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders/partners at all levels.
- Provides alerts to stakeholders for the initiation of a project or activity milestone during activity execution and throughout annual planning processes.
- Maintains two way communications with activity execution and business owner teams.
- Proactively works to resolve business challenges while maintaining efficiencies.
- Tracks progress to ensure successful completion within scheduled deadlines and provide communication to stakeholders.
- Manages the high-level organization for all projects.
- Schedules and facilitates brainstorming meetings, kick-off meetings, creative presentations, and meetings with the agency/internal design teams.
- Coordinates all stakeholder communications, feedback and approvals in a timely manner.
- This position is responsible for the scheduling and tracking of marketing activities and routing them to appropriate individuals via our EMM tool.
- The Scheduler creates and applies schedules to all Marketing activities, tracks progress to ensure successful completion within deadlines and provides communication to stakeholders.
- Handles the coordination of projects and is responsible for the completion of marketing activities and the creative approval process.
- Bachelor's degree in, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related or equivalent field
- 1 year experience coordinating marketing activities.
Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of meeting deadlines and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate information and interact with stakeholders at all levels including senior leadership.
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem-solve.
- History of successfully coordinating complex projects, with multiple facets and stakeholders.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- 1 year of project management experience.
- 1 year of experience in marketing/communications environment.
- Understanding and proficiency in using project management tools including workflow systems like IBM Enterprise Marketing Management - EMM, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 25%