The Digital Associate Analyst assists with CDW demand generation programs. This role primarily focuses on executing and analyzing primarily paid search campaigns and including but not limited to: display, remarketing, SEO, web analytics, content strategy, and merchandising.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support Demand Generation team by executing on paid search tactics per strategy and goals.
- Campaign management for search engine marketing campaigns, inclusive of keyword research, campaign building, copywriting, budget scoping, campaign health checks and optimization, performance analysis and reporting, and other tasks.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Content Strategy, Partner Merchandising, Integrated Planning, Partner Planning, Analytics, Strategy & Insights, Product Management) to define measurement plans and the requirements to execute.
- Stay up to date on SEM/PPC industry trends and make recommendations applicable to the business.
- Continually analyze, discover and capitalize on other eCommerce opportunities to improve overall performance.
- Use digital analytics tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Adobe Ad Cloud, Adobe Analytics) as well as Excel and SQL to extract insights to make informed decisions for our digital marketing campaigns.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a website analytic role and/or SEM/SEO/display strategy, implementation and management.
- Familiarity and understanding of search engine marketing.
- Demonstrated quantitative, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point, including charting and graphing functions.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and provide analysis of Web metrics, along with independently and proactively constructed analyses.
- Self-motivated, organized, and high levels of attention to detail.
- Intermediate experience working in a highly transacted eCommerce website or prior experience in a management consulting or advertising agency environment.
- Working knowledge of SEO, HTML, tag management, content marketing, merchandising, and other paid media.
- Experience using Adobe Ad Cloud or other bid management platforms.
- Certification in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel (e.g. vLookup, pivot tables).
- Experience in SQL.
- History managing search marketing campaigns towards set business goals.
- Design background and/or experience with creating advertising assets