This job posting is no longer active
The role of the Advanced Technology Sales Representative (ATSR) is to team with and maximize the productivity of specific Advanced Technology Account Executives. ATSRs partner with and provide sales and account management support to assigned Advanced Technology Account Executives (ATAEs).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build customer relationships and learn their business needs.
- Manage daily customer communications.
- Interact directly with customers, supporting them on multiple fronts, including order status updates, quotes or other requests. Be proactive with providing pertinent information to a client that may affect their business.
- Participate in Services Kick-Off Calls, Status Updates, and Project Completion meetings that involve customer and CDW resources.
- Attend weekly branch office huddles in person or via phone if remote to further build relationships with sales team.
- Understand and maintain in depth knowledge of relevant products, promotions and announcements.
- Interface with Key Advanced Technology OEM partners.
- Manage customer-specific contract pricing programs.
- Responsible for customer contract reporting requirements.
- Order entry for complex advanced technology orders - provide accurate and timely ordering of products via SPS and AS400 systems.
- Submit and manage deal registrations for Advanced Technology products.
- Create pipeline reports and attend monthly pipeline meetings with ATAEs and Sales Leadership.
- Update and manage opportunities in Changepoint.
- Manage customer SMARTnet contracts.
- SoW processing.
- Handle return merchandise authorizations (RMAs).
- Coordinate the scheduling of hardware deliveries.
- Check for all applicable rebates and promotions.
- Utilize internal and external training opportunities to continually develop product knowledge and sales skills.
- Complete Partner Product accreditation when applicable.
- Handle basic administrative support, including expenses, for supported ATAEs.
- Special projects upon request.
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments.
- Have a high sense of urgency to go above and beyond to provide an extraordinary customer experience.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 3 years of experience in Sales or Sales Operations
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, effective interpersonal skills, an energetic and enthusiastic individual
- Working knowledge of Office applications and SPS
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Confident with customer interactions
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time while constantly operating a computer or other office productivity equipment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meeting and client sites
- Professional, mature, team-oriented attitude
- College Degree
- Prior experience in selling computer hardware, software, solutions or services
- Experience with and working knowledge of Changepoint and Emptoris
- Certifications in Advance Technology (e.g., Cisco)
- 3 years of work experience within the AT industry
- Proven ability to undertake and successfully complete special projects
Job Category: Sales General
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 0%