The Category and Brand Management team is the central liaison for one ore more partners for working with CDW stakeholders across the organization, including sales, finance, and marketing.
The Cisco Marketing Manager will own and drive the development of the Cisco Marketing strategy at CDW, leveraging investments and programs to deliver customer outcome messaging and to accelerate Cisco revenue.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Engage regularly with assigned partner(s) to maintain an open channel of communication at all times to ensure that all CDW and partner stakeholders are kept up to date on any and all issues, initiatives, projects, meetings, or conferences.
- Collaborate with Cisco National Marketing Manager, Partner Development and Marketing to jointly develop the partnership by creating the "better together story." Manage relationship between CDW PPM Team and CDW Marketing teams.
- Develop and own marketing strategy for a $1+ million budget. Ensure Cisco is making meaningful investments that drive demand: Craft and implement co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Cisco solutions.
- Shape and run go-to-market strategy and delivery to build an effective message in an evolving market.
- Quarterly management of Joint Marketing Funds (JMF) and Cloud Marketing Development Funds (MDF) including: sales event management, internal funding processes and Cisco claim requirements.
- Develop Cisco Marketing Plan and inclusive activities to align to Cisco’s objectives at CDW and ensure ROI.
- Execute against plan and activities by providing the proper content and resources to maximize CDW Account Manager and Customer engagement.
- Maximize overall Partner Controllable Margin (PCM).
- Drive proper delivery and execution against Marketing Plans and Business Reviews, by taking Cisco and CDW initiatives and rebranding them into a cohesive message.
- Content Planning, Delivery and Execution consisting of but not limited to eCommerce, case studies, Nanotech, CISA, One Pagers and Presentations.
- Streamline Sales Delivery & Events Planning Execution for Cisco Live, Cisco Velocity, and other Cisco and CDW events to assure proper delivery aligned with partnership goals.
- Establish platform for Floor Presence and all Key Initiatives.
- Ensure that leads are being sent to sales within 5 days of leads coming into Partner Center.
- Support brand managers in P2P campaigns and sales campaigns.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years sales/marketing/project management experience, OR
- 9 years' experience in sales/marketing/project management, OR
- 4 years CDW PPM experience and 5 years' experience in sales/marketing/project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze information.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
- Cisco Marketing experience.
- JMF and MDF budget management experience.