The Category and Brand Management team is the central liaison for one ore more partners for working with CDW stakeholders across the organization, including sales, finance, and marketing.
The Microsoft Marketing Manager will own and drive the development of the Microsoft Marketing strategy at CDW, leveraging investments and programs to deliver customer outcome messaging and to accelerate CDW’s Microsoft services and CSP revenue.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Engage regularly with assigned partner(s) to maintain an open channel of communication at all times to ensure that all CDW and partner stakeholders are kept up to date on any and all issues, initiatives, projects, meetings, or conferences.
- Collaborate with Microsoft Marketing Manager, Partner Development and Marketing to jointly develop the partnership by creating the "better together story." Manage relationship between CDW PPM Team and CDW Marketing teams.
- Develop and own marketing strategy for a $1+ million budget. Lead strategic and meaningful investments that drive demand for CSP and CDW’s services. Craft and implement co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Microsoft cloud platforms.
- Shape and run go-to-market strategy and delivery to build an effective message in an evolving market.
- Quarterly management of CSP co-op and Marketing Development Funds (MDF) including: sales event management, internal funding processes and Microsoft claim requirements.
- Develop Microsoft Marketing Plan and inclusive activities to align to CDW and Microsoft’s objectives and ensure ROI.
- Execute against plan and activities by providing the proper content and resources to maximize CDW Account Manager and Customer engagement.
- Maximize overall Partner Controllable Margin (PCM).
- Management of Microsoft co-sell and leads that flow through Partner Center
- Drive proper delivery and execution against Marketing Plans and Business Reviews, by taking Microsoft and CDW initiatives and rebranding them into a cohesive message.
- Content Planning, Delivery and Execution consisting of but not limited to ecommerce, case studies, Nanotech, one-pagers and presentations.
- Streamline sales delivery & events planning execution for CDW events to assure proper delivery aligned with partnership goals.
- Ensure that leads are being sent to sales within 5 days of leads coming into Partner Center
- Support brand managers in P2P campaigns and sales campaigns .
- Establish platform for Floor Presence and all Key Initiatives.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years sales/marketing/project management experience, OR
- 9 years' experience in sales/marketing/project management, OR
- 4 years CDW PPM experience and 5 years' experience in sales/marketing/project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze information.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
- Microsoft Marketing experience.
- Co-op and MDF budget management experience.