The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) M&A Integration is part of a multi-disciplinary team, which is charged with integrating new coworkers, processes, data, technology from acquired companies and/or mergers into the CDW ecosystem successfully. This role executes on the finance and accounting parts of the M&A integration work translating the business strategy by: delivering financial reporting for the newly integrated business, pre and post integration; understanding financial processes, data, reporting, in order to inform and execute the migration plan; building and executing repeatable testing processes, and resolving issues. The SFA M&A Integration collaborates across a wide range of functions and team members to share key learnings and deliver successful results.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Delivers financial reporting for acquired companies including proforma financial reporting, synergies tracking, performance grants tracking, and integration budget tracking.
- Understands and executes upon the record to report, order to cash, procure to pay requirements to integrate new business/part of business into CDW
- Assists in execution of data conversion process through understanding of record to report, order to cash processes, and managing data migration validation processes
- Assists in integration planning during due diligence
- Builds and executes repeatable testing process (i.e., test scripts, results output)
- Understands resources, schedule, and risk mitigation plans
- Collaborates with cross-disciplinary team to implement change management plans including training, communications, success metrics.
- Maintains integration playbook, in collaboration with Finance and other integration team members
- Leverages adaptable and scalable approaches; prioritizing process evolution through continuous improvement
- Contributes to an agile and capable team that can successfully lead and deliver integration as a service
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- External candidates:
- 4 years previous finance experience.
- Internal candidates:
- 3 years CDW finance experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of finance concepts, principles and practices, and the ability to apply them
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills with critical attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with solid experience in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present data to stakeholders for full scenario understanding
- Track record of identifying process improvements, and making appropriate recommendations
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Understands accounting concepts
- CPA and/or MBA
- M&A experience preferred.
- Financial modeling experience, including building pro-forma financials, valuation models, and operating models is preferred.