The Manager of Partner Investment oversees a team of Partner Investment Specialists and/or Program Managers and Supervisors and manages the day to day functions related to partner programs and vendor funding. This role is also responsible for the coaching and development of the team to ensure customers have an extraordinary experience when working with CDW on their investment plans and strategies. This Partner Investment Manager helps to aligns partners to CDW’s comprehensive go-to-market sales, marketing and incentive programs. The Partner Investment Manager provides recommendations and visibility to key business stakeholders, as well as reporting and analytics to enable attainment of all vendor funding objectives including but not limited to: cooperative advertising, volume incentive rebates, compensation reimbursement, and sales incentives income. They also manage the day to day operational efficiencies of CDW’s investment tools. This role works directly with but not limited to CDW’s PPM, Marketing, Sales and Finance organizations. In addition, this role works directly with partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Oversee projects that drive operationally efficiency and productivity in defined area of responsibility.
- Ensure all onboarding and training curriculum for the team is kept current.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience with both internal and external customers.
- Coach and develop team to expertly position CDW investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure teams deliver clear and concise program results tied to CDW’s investment opportunities to both internal and external customers by the deadlines assigned.
- Provide regular forecasts, programs results, and project updates to leadership.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for a mutually agreed upon outcome.
- Conduct regular feedback, coaching, and performance reviews throughout the year.
- Maintain close working relationships with CDW Category Managers, Directors, and VP's.
- Interfaces with internal CDW departments to build effective relationships and programs between CDW and our partners.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years’ work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management OR
- 9 years of work experience in sales, marketing, finance, or product and partner management
- 1-year experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive.
- Proven track record of driving results.
- Strong ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to lead a team to see projects through from inception to completion.
- Excellent strategic agility and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and delivery excellence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Track record of developing and motivating coworkers.
- Previous experience in the technology industry