This job posting is no longer active
Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity Solutions go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers’ toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies, each of which require unique sales and technical skill sets combined with programmatic management to ensure success. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists in the DVS Strategic Go To Market team, and lead the definition and marketing of the technical value we provide to our ecosystem of customers and partners.
- Collaborate with and support DVS Strategic Partner Business Development Managers to propose and define go to market activities that drive adoption of DVS services across all our strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with and support DVS Strategic Partner Marketing to propose and define campaigns, collateral, assets, and marketing activities that drive awareness of DVS services value specific to strategic partners and their products.
- Be the primary point of contact responsible for technical oversight in relation to all DVS partner marketing collateral and activities including:
- Messaging recommendations and guidance
- Technical insights
- Formulating value propositions
- Validating technical accuracy
- Own the technical oversight and technical copywriting of internal CDW DVS and partner funded activities including:
- CDW DVS website collateral, landing page messaging, and content
- CDW DVS marketing collateral, such as CDW DVS solutions and services overviews and 1-pagers
- CDW DVS partner marketing campaign collateral and messaging, including sales email sequences and nurturing collateral
- CDW DVS sales enablement collateral such as battlecards, internal training materials, and customer facing sales presentations
- Technical whitepapers for CDW DVS partner solutions and products
- Blog postings
- Own the delivery of technical activities in support of DVS Strategic Go to Market, including:
- Joint partner webinars, including content creation and delivery of presentations
- Community promotion through our memberships in the CNCF, open source communities, and partner communities
- Public speaking engagements
- Open source contributions
- Technical tutorials & community education, such as the maintenance and promotion of repositories and sample code
- Support CDW DVS partner marketing campaigns in the triage and qualification of customer opportunities as needed
- Support CDW DVS marketing partners and agencies in the definition, development, and review of CDW DVS marketing assets
- Actively participate in the attribution and tracking of performance metrics for DVS Go To Market activities
- Proactively identify, design, propose, and help execute to closeclosure the unique solutions and programs CDW DVS can propose and deliver for key partners and their stakeholders.
- Work with ancillary technology partners that complement strategic partner sell-to or sell-through pipeline.
- Manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done.
- Manage up, down and across stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Be able to share your own opinionated viewpoint, as well as reflect the viewpoints of technical stakeholders and personas within the industry in regards to technical value propositions, technical copywriting, and overall technical accuracy.
- Technical experience with cloud solutions, traditional premise infrastructure including compute, storage, and networking solutions, and software development concepts.
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and Cloud Native patterns.
- Prior technical marketing, pre-sales engineering, or solution architecture experience.
- Experience with partner services programs and engagement processes for multiple hyperscale cloud vendors, including Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Experience with partner marketing programs and funding submission mechanisms such as MDF/SDF, JDF, and MOUs.
- Creative self starter, who can self manage and be willing to take calculated risks.
- Ability to identify, synthesize, and relay technical value propositions and pitches specific to CDW DVS services and solutions in relation to partner market needs.
- Previous experience in the technology industry with partner program management and B2B sales relationships.
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales Team & Leadership to set goals and expectations.
- Experience working with executive leaders within technology partners such as VARs and/or OEM’s.
- An unquenchable desire to win, exceeded only by the desire to enjoy the work you do and the coworkers you do it with.
Job Category: Delivery Engineering
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel Percentage: 10%