The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing support to customers who have purchased a Managed Service from CDW. The Associate CSM will assume responsibility for managing the support of less complex and more routine customer groups with anticipation of progressing to the Customer Success Manager level. Additional experience is gained by working closely with the CSM team in support of more complex service offerings.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee the customers’ experience with CDW Managed Services as they are onboarded and guide them through adoption, expansion and renewal of services.
- Training customers to utilize the CDW Customer Portal, address questions and work with our internal teams for customer experience improvements.
- Develop relationships with key customer and coworker stakeholders to secure new opportunities for expansion and renewal.
- Lead the ongoing client relationship management for assigned customers.
- Assist the Customer Success team with various aspects of additional larger account management.
- Establish a deep understanding of their customer’s business and organization.
- Oversee request processing, ticket management, engineer resourcing, reporting, documentation, situation management and project management to ensure a successful customer experience.
- Lead discussions for assigned accounts; create Change Requests for adding services to client accounts and gather content for SOW creation.
- Act as main point of contact when necessary for the customer’s for escalated issues.
- Work closely with all other departments to assure service is delivered per contractual agreements.
- Assure documentation of the client’s CMDB and Knowledge Items are maintained
- Billing and Invoicing – Provides oversight and support on billing approval and changes.
- Work with Customers to adhere to Change Management best practice led by CDW Managed Services.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Possess Two years of experience in Information Systems, Project Management, Account Management or Customer Service role
Other Required Qualifications
- Be self-motivated and self-directed
- Have good negotiation and mediation skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and various cross functional teams as well as customers
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Have knowledge of eBusiness, Internet technology, systems, and networking
- Have an understanding and commitment to a team and project-oriented atmosphere
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Concentrate on certain areas of technology driven by company technology objectives
- Applicant should demonstrate solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
- Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations or client sites