The GCP Go-to-Market (GTM) Specialist is responsible for driving profitable growth of GCP and CDW Services for GCP. Role responsibilities include the development of external and internal customer messaging and GTM strategy, operational enablement of the GCP practice (pipeline, programs, customer invoicing), and coordination of Sales, ITS and Marketing coworkers to advance the GCP practice. This GCP GTM Category Specialist will drive GCP messaging across all sales segments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Net New Business: Support of customer events (virtual and in-person when travel restrictions are lifted) to promote GCP and CDW Services for GCP. Assist CDW sales and GCP with field alignment and account mapping. Prioritizes time spent on opportunities based on potential return on investment.
- Training: Help develop and deliver GCP training for customers and CDW coworkers
- Licensing and Operations: Responsible for ongoing collaboration with CDW internal teams, Google, and partners to ensure smooth quoting and ordering processes for GCP customers and deal registration. Track and report GCP weekly, monthly, and annual performance.
- Marketing: Support the development, delivery, and tracking GCP campaigns. Execute internal/external brand awareness campaign highlighting GCP either by itself or in association with Google Workspaces. Contribute to GCP marketing assets (e.g. digital or physical marketing, sales-facing material (e.g. sales collateral, design and publication of case studies, banners)). Lead as the subject matter expert on the GCP go-to-market programs.
- Renewals: Collaboratewith sales, marketing and operations teams to drive 90%+ GCP renewal rate.
- Project Management: Compares/contrasts client’s methodology and provides guidance to Project Managers on melding customer methodology and processes with CDW methodology.
- Align with Marketing, Product and Partner Management, and Strategic Solutions & Services coworkers to provide solution launch support, including – but not limited to – roadmap management, addressable market studies, target market analysis, solution packaging, channel and sales execution, promotion/marketing, and pricing.
- Position and enable Sales to operate as “IT Lifecycle Advisors” with their clients, including – but not limited to – client portfolio review material, market and spend analysis reports (trends, metrics, KPI’s, etc.), and coaching.
- Help drive the creation, deployment, and adoption of seller scorecards including – but not limited to – certifications, training completed, lead generation, goal, revenue, & profit attainment, and client business outcomes.
- Work with the Cloud Client Services team to develop sales plans, strategy and programs specific to their respective sales segment.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Sales, Solution Sales, Partner Development experience
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, as well as outstanding platform speaking and presentation ability
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve client, project and people issues
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative and creatively problem solve
- History of successfully coordinating complex projects with multiple facets and stakeholders
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in a strategic partnership
- Applies discretion when deal with sensitive information/situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- One or more years of Technology industry experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- MBA preferred
- One or more years of Cloud industry experience