The incumbent in this position is responsible for the complete, accurate and timely administration of operations for the Staffing Orchestration Services teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Build processes and work flows to support all aspects of Staffing Orchestration sales and recruiting teams
• Manage a team of Services Administrators located in multiple CDW offices.
• Ensure appropriate levels of Services Administration support for all Talent Orchestration Services teams.
• Work with other department leaders to implement and adjust processes being followed in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Ensure internal systems are configured in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Engage on various Strategic projects as required.
• Ensure team capacity continually matches or exceeds the needs of the business.
• Facilitate integration of Talent Orchestration Services teams by applying knowledge of company’s business environment.
• Provide forward thinking leadership at all times to Team members.
• Provide communications and presentations to coworkers as needed.
• Compile and present weekly and monthly team reports to Talent Orchestration Director and Executive Management.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• Three years of direct customer service experience
• Three years of staffing operations experience
• Strong coaching and developing skills
• Previous leadership experience
• Ability to work well with teams and independently
• High degree of organization with solid attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy
• Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders and various cross functional teams as well as customers
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to proactively collaborate and build relationships, take initiative, and creatively problem solve
• Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
• Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all internal clients and contacts
• Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers at all levels in the organization using a variety to style and techniques appropriate to the audience
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to continually learn new technology and to keep pace with an ever-changing industry
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
• Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar support roles for staffing organization preferred
• Staffing and Recruiting related operations management experience
• Experience building operational processes and support services for sales and recruiting teams