The Marketing Delivery team brings the marketing strategies and plans to life for the customer by becoming expert in effectively executing outbound marketing content and messaging. This team distributes all activities in the marketing plan to customers using the pre-selected marketing channel, including events. They support cross-marketing functions by facilitating traditional project management and providing collateral to the CDW Sales team. This team will oversee and enforce governance, helping to ensure that agreed upon principles and guidelines are taught, communicated, understood and adhered to. This team will also support the technology requirements of the marketing organization, managing rollouts, upgrades, etc.
The Event Associate supports the planning, organizing and execution of the Executive Briefing, select Technology Seminar Visits and the SEPS program.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinates event details as determined by event requests within company policies and leveraging company preferred vendors.
- Arranges air, ground and hotel arrangments as needed.
- Tracks each event budget from forecasting to reconciliation and reporting.
- Processes event associated invoices and credit card charges in a timely manner.
- Completes post-event reports that include client feedback, costs summaries and improvement recommendations.
- Supports multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality standards.
- Communicates to various departments the details of the events.
- Accurately communicates the financial ramifications of the activities under their control, following the procedures regarding proper authorization and contraction commitments prior to incurring the expense for the activity in a timely fashion.
- Resolves and manages any event concerns that the internal clients may have.
- Coordinate event strategy development discussions.
- Research trade, corporate sponsorship, stakeholder meeting opportunities.
- Manage project strategy/plan development for each event.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Other Required Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with
customers and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel between locations as needed