CDW’s vision is to be the best national provider of Integrated Technology Solutions. We’ll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Integrated Technology Solutions. Consulting Engineers at CDW are smart, hard-working Engineers who enjoy teaming with other best and brightest Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. We’re looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead in the planning, design, and implementation of the VMware Workspace ONE Suite both SaaS (cloud) and on-premise
- Assist in the integration of third-party products with the Workspace ONE Suite, including, but not limited to, On-Premises Activity Directory, Azure AD, Okta, Microsoft Exchange, SAML Applications, and integrations via REST API
- Follow life-cycle oriented processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Assist in the management of projects using CDW's project management methodology
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
- Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements for assigned components
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities for cross-selling to the sales team
- Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
- Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval
- Work with Professional Services Managers, Seller’s, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met
- Conducts/leads design workshops for complex designs to meet customer, business and technical objectives
- Proactively develops plans and activities to avoid problems
- Educates the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent experience
- Five years’ experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
- Minimum two years consulting experience in enterprise environments.
- Technical Proficiency in the VMware Workspace ONE UEM, Workspace ONE Access, Workspace ONE Intelligence, Hub Services and Workspace ONE Assist
- Comprehensive knowledge of both Android and iOS management
- Broad understanding of Windows 10, MacOS, and Android Rugged (Zebra/Honeywell) management
- Broad understanding of an array of technologies and their use, such as: Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS, PKI certificates, O365, SQL Server, Azure AD, Intune Application Protection Policies, Microsoft Exchange, Okta, SAML, Multi-factor Authentication,
- A constant desire to educate and grow alongside of customer and market demands.
- Experience owning some significant aspect of the product/application design and implementation
- A professional, business-focused attitude and courteous manner towards clients, partners and peers
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Ability to travel average of 25%
- Experience with Android Rugged management such as Zebra or Honeywell devices
- Experience with Windows 10 and MacOS management and enterprise desktop deployment strategies, including virtual desktop environments.