The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, leading and controlling program activities while delivering a superior customer experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Planning the Program:
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Support development of department goals and plans, while tracking program success and/or suggesting corrective action based on data.
Organizing the Program:
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Organizing the Program: Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Leading the Program
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the program and to solicit input to improve the program.
- Liaise with other managers and partners to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Controlling the Program:
- Write reports on the program for management and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the program operates within the approved budget.
- Controlling the Program: Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditures.
- Controlling the Program: Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Controlling the Program: Ensure that all financial records for the program are up to date.
- Controlling the Program: Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Controlling the Program: Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Provide business users with recommendations for new technology innovation and adoption.
- Tech Enablement: Support the implementation of technology enhancements, including project management, requirements gathering, desk-side coaching, knowledge transfer (informal training) and documentation.
- Tech Enablement: Coordinate bug fixes and the enhancement deployment process between business users, IT teams and technology partners.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology product offerings and solutions.
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with sales productivity tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research.
- Experience in developing or utilizing strategic sales campaigns.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- 2 years of experience in eCommerce environments and digital marketing tools (Technology Enablement Only)
- 3 year working in digital asset management (DAM) or web content management (WCM) system (Technology Enablement Only)
- Technology market knowledge and working experience (Technology Enablement Only)
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process.