At CDW, the customer is central to everything we do. As the leading IT solutions provider, we strive to deliver digital experiences that position CDW as the single place where a customer can plan, buy, and manage their IT investments with expert advice and service. We want to make the complex work of IT Management surprisingly simple. CDW Product Managers play a critical role by connecting the strategies across the business, our technology and user experience. They identify opportunities, translate them for others from marketing to engineering, and move with speed toward better products that deliver outcomes for the entire organization.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Digital Product, the Product Manager will lead the product strategy for key focus areas of CDW.com. Leveraging your product management skills & expertise, you will partner closely with internal and external teams to execute on the product strategy and roadmap.
From strategy to implementation to optimization, we are on a journey to create industry-leading digital experiences for our customers. Are you interested in shaping the product strategy, vision and roadmap impacting experiences across the digital ecosystem? Are you obsessed with solving for customer needs and passionate about the customer experience? Are you a strategic thinker that also cares about the details? We would love to talk to you about this role!
What you are good at
Be a visionary
- Identify strategic objectives and prioritize them
- Anticipate and identify opportunities and customer needs based on research, competitive intelligence and stakeholder priorities
- Articulate your strategy, vision and recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels of the organization – from the executive to individual contributor level
Drive to outcomes
- Define a roadmap that supports strategic objectives and priorities
- Be a strong voice within the team for using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision making
- Define and manage to key performance indicators (KPIs) at a product and feature level
Coach and shape a product management team
- Lead others to drive to outcomes and achieve results
- Help team members develop and add “tools to their product management toolbox”
- Set goals and expectations for performance
- Recognize the contributions of the team and provide feedback that helps the team grow
Drive operational excellence
- Collaborate with stakeholders in diverse functional areas within the organization that participate in the product development lifecycle
- Recommend and implement changes to how workflows across the organization and the team collaborates with cross-functional partners
- Identify process improvements across teams to create best practices
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5+ years digital product management experience, Master’s degree is a plus
- eCommerce experience, either in B2B or B2C
- Solid product management skills with knowledge of agile software development processes and best practices, SAFe experience/certification is a plus.
- Effective people manager (direct or indirect) with demonstrated ability to lead highly engaged and effective teams both onshore and offshore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being able to synthesize data, develop recommendations and communicate them at an executive level, and influence and persuade partners and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify opportunities and execute to meet strategic objectives
- Effective relationship builder with the ability to partner cross-functionally and work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Intellectual curiosity to continually measure performance of the mobile channel against KPIs and readjust as the business evolves
- Familiarity with testing and optimization tools, including execution of A/B tests and interpreting results to make informed product decisions.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.