Reporting to the Director, ITS Capability, the Senior Learning and Performance Consultant identifies opportunities and creates technical learning solutions to drive coworker behavior towards business goals. This requires passion, experience, and innovation in delivering engaging, efficient, and impactful interventions. These strategies are critical in addressing demands of the technology solutions industry and the needs of a highly talented, geographically dispersed, and technically focused workforce
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Facilitation: Facilitate training workshops to develop technical and soft skill development of coworkers
• Schedule coworkers for annual and ad hoc training, manage Training Calendar
• Facilitates core curriculum learning programs using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer
• Designs, develops and implements technical skill development paths to increase and transform skills of services delivery engineers
• Tracks, records and analyzes feedback surveys for all training conducted
• Reviews facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts, seeks opportunities to continuously improve learner experiences in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes
• Works with other trainers and participates in pilot training sessions and train-the-trainers
• They ensure that learning objectives are established and achieved based on necessary competencies
• Assesses learning and performance needs to craft effective and efficient plans for performance solutions and services that address business specific requirements and constraints.
• Works with stakeholders, proposes and secures agreement to project goals, team member responsibilities, timing and success measures.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders, target audience members, and business partners to understand the business, needs, and opportunities.
• Creates detailed project plans for each program and provides status updates.
• Works with business partners, business stakeholders, and senior management in understanding business goals and to generate buy-in for initiatives programs.
• Develop the process, structures and environment to operationalize programs.
• Design: Determines best learning approach based on audience and content needs and performance objectives