The Supplier Diversity Program Manager will act as an advocate for supplier diversity within the organization while building relationships with key stakeholders across the company to facilitate achievement of supplier diversity goals. Work closely and collaborate with others in Procurement, Contract Management, Legal, Senior Management, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Council, Sustainability and various business leaders to ensure appropriate identification, qualification, and inclusion of diverse suppliers. ·This leader will facilitate the execution of short- and long-term supplier diversity strategies, goals, objectives, and action plans in support of the company's strategic and annual business plans such as operational efficiency, business growth, and social responsibility.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Benchmark industry best practices in supplier diversity programs and implement appropriate practices into CDW’s supplier diversity strategy.
- Coordinate supplier diversity Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier reporting activities, including internal stakeholder reporting, and third-party industry organizational reporting requests.
- Monitor new and existing business, contracts and RFP/Qs in an effort to identify opportunities for diverse suppliers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide guidance and training to executive leadership, management and employees as required.
- Lead, coordinate and drive efforts to grow existing diverse supplier spend while monitoring underperforming diverse suppliers.
- Develop guidelines and processes with suppliers to provide a cadence and ongoing consistency of data gathering and reporting. Provide training as needed for the diverse supply base.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years analyst experience with procurement, supply chain, contract compliance sales analysis, & financial analysis
- Expert-level Excel skills (will be tested)
- Cognos, Pyramid Analytics, or other analytical or business intelligence tool experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develops actionable recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience effectively presenting to executives (examples of written communication to be provided)
- Strong editorial skills with acute attention to detail (will be tested)
- Strong process improvement skills
- History of balancing multiple time-sensitive priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong cross functional relationships
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Project management experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% or as needed to other CDW locations, meetings and client sites
- 4 to 5 years of experience managing or negotiating contracts, preferably in the IT industry
- Certified by a recognized contract management association
- Proficient in MS Access and other Databases
- Knowledge of CDW Business Systems