The CDW•G Learning Environment Advisor will be responsible for evangelizing key education initiatives around learning space modernization to their CDW•G Education sales teams and the customer base they support. This role will collaborate with the partner education teams and CDW•G Education Management to drive initiatives and solutions to coworkers and customers. Working with the leading OEM’s in the industry, the role will serve as a critical OEM agnostic voice to customers as they make purchase decisions to transform their learning spaces. The Learning Environment Advisor will be educated on all new technology platforms including; audiovisual, furniture, and STEAM tools and they will be responsible for delivery ongoing training and support to their teams.
- Participate in daily customer conference calls with Account Managers and Field Executives
- Work in conjunction with Partner Managers to assist and execute strategic plans Responsible for answering presales and post sales technical questions
- Educate account managers on products and resources to help them become as self-sufficient as possible
- Responsible for reviewing quotes and orders
- Assist partners with training activities and further relationships with hardware manufacturers
- Maintain knowledge base of current manufacturers and solutions proposed, provided, and serviced by CDW-G
- Display Technology
- Interactive AV Technology
- Casting & Control Systems
- Video Conferencing Furniture
- Provide oversight, recommendations, and solutions for customer proposals and RFP’s
- Provide training and subject matter expertise to stakeholders within the organization, and customers via online and in person meetings
- Recommend sales tools to assist account managers in providing solutions to their customers
- Establishing, growing and maintaining partnerships with education institutions and other alliances to support the organization’s goals.
- Create feedback systems to gather input from school leaders and other educators, ensuring that this information is being used to drive solution updates and improvements. Ensure CDW•G incorporates client and end-user feedback to continuously improve our offerings, services especially on professional learning experiences.
- Capable of validating importance of instructional knowledge in the development of CDW•G sellers and providing mentoring & assistance in this area to others on the team Build strong relationship with partner field and inside sales teams
- Mentor CDW•G sellers on best practice messaging to their customers
- Represent CDW•G by attending and presenting at conferences and events
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers on a daily basis
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Ability to position CDW’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers’ long term needs
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers Maintain CDW’s values and Philosophies of Success
Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years experience in Education IT Sales and/or Marketing with responsibility for monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Basic computer skills (e.g., use of mouse, keyboard, e-mail)
Other Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with partner, CDW and customer executives.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Established relationships and 4+ years experience selling in the K12 and/or Higher Education community
- Established track record of successful quote driven sales attainment
- Outstanding phone, platform speaking and presentation ability
- Familiarity in directing and maintaining enterprise-level sales proposals and contracts Strong working knowledge of the Education market with a focus on additional learning Strong knowledge of CDW’s position and ability to execute solution focused marketing programs effectively
- Familiarity with CDW SPS pipeline management, and forecast delivery tools