The Bid Desk Partner Program Specialist works with CDW internal and external partners to administer and manage usage of all partner vendor bid programs. Bid programs include, but are not limited to: deal registration programs, grid programs, vertical/sector bid programs and blanket contract pricing opportunities. These programs help CDW Sales Organization to offer the most competitive price on products carried by CDW; bid pricing increases CDW’s ability to gain new business/ retain existing business while growing company profit. The Partner Program Specialist is responsible for data analytics, quality controls, training modules, administrative support and system improvements for all programs of their assigned partners. These initiatives are driven through direct ongoing collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Accounting and Partner representatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as a liaison with CDW’s Partner representatives to seek out, implement and facilitate bid programs. Responsible for improving process efficiencies to maximize usage and revenue of programs.
- Compile bid data analytics on bid programs for hourly, daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Document and maintain detailed internal / external written procedures for Bid Desk programs of assigned partners.
- Increase awareness of programs via trainings and supplemental training materials.
- Collaborate with personnel from other departments including but not limited to: Sales, Partner Finance, Marketing and Information Technology to streamline the bid process to work efficiently for all assigned partners.
- Assist Bid Desk Management team with claim research between Bid Desk, Partner Finance and Finance.
- Compile relevant bid data for CDW’s partners on program usage for ROI review.
- Train all areas of CDW on new programs, procedures, policies, system updates and new techniques.
- Coordinate exception programs to maximize program effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate with Team Leads/Supervisors to solve common challenges.
- Update internal documents for Bid Desk and Sales usage (i.e. SharePoint, SPS).
- Work with Bid Desk OPS team to maximize automation wherever possible.
- Upload notes in SPS for bid programs as needed.
- Proactively conduct internal (Bid Desk) and Sales trainings to address evolving bid-related needs of the sales organization and bid process flow.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Product Management, Sales or related
Other Required Qualifications
- Expert ability in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects between multiple departments/ partners
- Ability to train / present information within a formal setting
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including Senior Leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of multiple bid programs
- Ability to formally chart/document complex workflow procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AS400 experience
- Database or Access experience
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge of the procurement process
- Knowledge of the Partner Finance rebate collection process