At CDW, the customer is central to everything we do. As the leading IT solutions provider, we must deliver simple and superior experiences across all channels and devices. Our dedicated omni-channel Product team drives value for external customers, internal stakeholders and sales teams, while ultimately delivering growth for CDW. We strive to deliver digital experiences that demonstrate that CDW is the best choice for IT decision-making and management.
Our customer’s IT needs are ever-changing. For CDW to be able to anticipate and respond, we must create and maintain consumer-grade, enterprise digital products (tools and systems) that continuously drive more value for the entire organization from sales through delivery. CDW Product Managers are a critical component in driving value by connecting the strategies across the business, our technology and user experience. They identify opportunities, translate them for others from marketing to engineering, and move with speed toward better products that deliver outcomes for the entire organization.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Digital Product, the Digital Product Manager will lead the product strategy for key areas of CDW.com. They will partner closely with internal and external teams and are expected to be a general manager accountable for their product’s complete success, beginning with delivering quantifiable business results. They will build and execute the product strategy through the roadmap they create while maintaining a focus on building experiences that delight our external and internal customers and drive tangible business outcomes.
- Have an in-depth understanding the CDW customers, sellers, our business, and our competition.
- Launch new products and features. Test, quantify and continually measure their performance. You should be able to identify the most critical KPIs and maintain a product scorecard showing progress on these results.
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, UX, marketing and sellers to deliver a continually evolving user experience.
- Be innovative: find creative solutions to problems but listening to your users as well as other product areas and business functions
- Make good decisions: leverage insights from research and data to build the features and products that make the most sense given the opportunity costs of your backlog.
- Define business requirements to ensure a valuable and usable product is built. Partners with Product Design and Engineering to ensure the solution proposed and developed meets the product requirements and delivers against the product objectives
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years demonstrated experience in Digital Product Management. Master’s degree is a plus
- Solid understanding of Product Management, Engineering and UX, Sales, Marketing and Finance
- nowledge of software development processes and best practices
- A proven track record; we need to see the impact you’ve made and be prepared to quantify it
- Highly collaborative with ability to bring diverse groups and stakeholders together, driving product functionality, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate and work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence and lead those you don’t directly manage
- Strong customer focus to deliver capabilities that exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Great analytical skills allowing you to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore delivery teams
- Commerce experience is a plus, either in B2B or B2C
- Experience running and interpreting A/B tests
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to creatively problem solve
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)