The Deputy Program Manager provides direct Contract Management for assigned contracts or portions of very large contracts, Deputy Program Managers maximize contracts performance and ensure compliance with all commitments, including regulatory and operational components. This role is remote with preference in Nashville area and aligned to our Healthcare segment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant contracts management experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel (will be tested)
Other Required Qualifications
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of standard procurement contracting and proposals process
- Ability to develop, analyze, and interpret complex statistical data and/or to develop contracting strategies
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively to solve contract matters and drive desired business outcomes
- Operates autonomously with minimal guidance required
- Ability to influence decisions and motivate positive change
- Impeccable attention to detail and produces high quality work product
- Experience with handling sensitive, confidential matters appropriately
- Proficient in MS Word, outlook, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% or as needed to other CDW locations, meeting and client site
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing or administering contracts within the IT or a similar industry.
- Knowledge of CDW/CDWG Business Systems
- Advanced in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Served as a team leader or influencer in previous roles
- Experienced presenter and/or trainer
- Contract negotiation experience