Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity Solutions go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers’ toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies, each of which requires unique sales and technical skill sets combined with programmatic management to ensure success. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists to own the success and growth of the business in relation to our largest partner relationships.
This role will help develop, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across the Digital Velocity Solutions team at CDW and work under the direction of the Go To Market Strategy and Operations Manager.
This role is ideal for an individual who has prior experience (1-3 years) working on lead generation in an organization using marketing automation tools, ideally HubSpot, to support sales and marketing initiatives.
There are a few things you just GET:
- The importance of analytics and reporting and dare we say it, “data hygiene”
- Trying new approaches, strategies, and tools
- Email marketing and general marketing campaign operations
- Digital marketing
You are able to handle diverse projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines. You work best in a dynamic, fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
- Support a broad strategy and go to market team to launch and optimize campaigns with global partners (Apple, Cisco, Google, just to name a few…)
- Producing sales campaign proposals, partner presentation materials, and follow-up emails
- Manage sales field and partner marketing-related requests, ensuring timely response and follow up, escalating as needed
- Manage the tools needed to develop digital activities including advertising and events
- Maintain ownership of full team marketing calendar, including campaigns and events
- Maintain and elevate our use of Hubspot including marketing contact management, property organization, workflow monitoring, naming conventions, and campaign management/reporting.
- Work with manager to design email layouts, copy, personalization, and brand compliance
- Partner with Sales Operations and Hubspot Administrators on sales and marketing processes
- Continue to establish and outline repeatable processes
- Keep up with multiple projects at once and own delegation and tracking of tasks and workstreams to be delivered in a timely manner
- All projects maintained in Asana and visible in Slack for cross-functional teamwork
- Ability to communicate tasks and timelines to a broader team, and hold peers and leaders accountable to completion
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required
- Joining information sessions, user group sessions, and partner update meetings
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience executing on virtual events including webinars, customer demand generation events, and tradeshows
- Experience supporting coordination and planning of in-person events, including conferences, trade shows, and customer events
- Foundational knowledge of graphic design toolsets (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator etc.) for generation of light marketing campaign assets, and editing of existing assets
- Basic knowledge of web technologies for email and landing pages, such as HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with both Google Suite and Microsoft Office, with specific competency in Excel/Sheets
- Excellent note-taking and writing skills / take notes in meetings, gathering feedback, and facilitating consolidation
- An unquenchable desire to win, exceeded only by the desire to enjoy the work you do and the coworkers you do it with