The Project Coordinator will work with the Professional Services Digital Velocity Solutions team for project planning, scheduling, timeline, budget, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Working with DVS/CDW customers as a billable Project Coordinator
- Partners with our sales, solutions and services teams to serve clients
- Ensures the project adheres to budget and time frame guidelines
- Reviews and supports SoWs end to end
- Support the delivery of quality solutions to customers exceeding expectations
- Ensures projects are being managed effectively
- Meets with customers and partners during key phases of basic projects
- Continually seeks and build upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Executes PMO Operational Duties, including: Status Reporting, Financial Program Management, Escalation engagement, Sales Cycle engagement
- Internal Projects as required
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associate degree in a business related (project management) program preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar support role for a professional services organization preferred.
- Experience with a PSA tool preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow preferred.