CDW’s vision is to be the best national provider of Advanced Technology Solutions. We’ll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Advanced Technology Solutions. Senior Consulting Engineers at CDW are smart, hard-working Engineers who enjoy teaming with other best and brightest Engineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. We’re looking for high-caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive architecture and deliver customer solutions on the platform with a specialized focus on Amazon Platform As a Service capabilities
- Provide consultation and direction on migrating customers current solutions to Amazon Web Services and lead the migration implementation efforts.
- Conduct solution discovery workshops networks, virtual machines, cloud services, web sites, data services, IoT services, etc.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Assist in the management of projects using CDW's project management methodology
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
- Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements for assigned components
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities for cross-selling to the sales team
- Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
- Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
- Work with Professional Services Managers, ATAE's, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met
- Conducts/leads design workshops for complex designs to meet customer, business and technical objectives