The Dir Partner Investment is responsible for driving partner investment across partner marketing, sales incentives, and sales enablement. As a liaison between Marketing, PPM, and Sales, this role requires deep connections with senior leadership across all three functional areas, and a high level of engagement to facilitate partner connectivity within those areas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure CDW’s partner investment value proposition is constantly honed to give partners a clear view to CDW’s best in class capabilities.
- Unify disparate partner investment tactics into a single strategic plan for CDW’s partners that drives: revenue and profit acceleration, customer penetration and growth, and sales enablement.
- Partner closely with CDW Marketing to ensure partner marketing needs are well represented in all facets of: marketing planning, design, execution and especially innovation.
- Collaborate with external sales incentives providers, CDW Sales leaders, and CWS/Compensation to design and maintain an effective sales incentives platform that drives seller behavior in-line with strategic outcomes.
- Nurture a competitive selling culture by training a group of PPM coworkers to continuously study CDW partner businesses, identify partner needs, and propose new investment opportunities.
- Develop deep working relationships with key executive stakeholders including: PPM, Sales, Marketing, ITS, and OEM leaders.
- Focus the deployment of partner funding in a manner that aligns with CDW long-term strategic planning and accelerates key solutions and services.
- Create an environment that fosters incremental partner investment and optimizes partner return on investment.
- Scan the horizon for creative external ideas and competitive threats to uncover new tactics and innovate across the entire partner investment business model, and ensure CDW’s partner investment offerings remain best in class.
- Up to 35% travel.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 years' experience in a Product, Marketing or Business Management role.
- 5 years’ progressive leadership experience.
- Working knowledge in product targeting, segmentation, strategic development and tactical development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of coworkers including executive leadership within CDW and with partners.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success in performance management and building a strong team.
- Strong financial, analytical and strategic planning skills, with a solid understanding of corporate financial statements.
- Ability to influence executive leadership at CDW and with partners.
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by the changing needs of the business.
- Direct sales experience with demonstrated success achieving sales goals.
- Experience leading people-managers to impact and direct work across team.