The Executive Assistant supports department or functional groups administratively with all daily, monthly and quarterly responsibilities related to internal and external stakeholders. This role takes initiative for all administrative duties in order to aid the organization in all facets.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate and arrange Executive’s travel, meetings, conferences, and appointments, reserve conference rooms, and food & beverage if needed
- Process expense reports, purchase orders and new hire needs in a timely manner
- Manage executive’s calendar and scheduling, including all internal and external meetings.
- Assist in drafting, preparing, and proofreading letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, charts and presentations as requested
- Field incoming phone calls, follow-up and resolve inquiries
- Develop collaborative relationships across CDW, to ensure positive results
- Effectively interact with all stakeholders including internal and external contacts
- Receive and distribute Mail, FedEx and UPS to the right end user in the finance groups the admin supports
- Assist the Specific assigned group(s) with daily activity
- Act as backup to other assistants in finance when they are out. Support team administrative needs (e.g. ordering office supplies, onboarding new coworkers)
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Effectively interact with all stakeholders including internal and external customers, developing collaborative relationships across CDW to ensure positive results.
- Arrange all aspects of department gatherings (location, set-up, food, and activities).
- Field incoming phone calls, follow-up and resolve appropriately
- Maintain a variety of department lists, as well as department and senior level organizational charts.
- Act as a department liaison when appropriate.
- Handle time-clock issues for the department.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 5 years or experience coordinating projects or supporting work at an executive-level
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience
- History of maintaining confidentiality in working with private and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to be resourceful and creatively problem solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to positively and professionally interact with all coworkers across CDW, including executive leadership and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to work when needed to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated working experience in event planning, meeting coordination, and partner and vendor relations.
- Influential with others, tailoring communication to the needs of the target audience.
- Demonstrated influence without authority.
- Proficient negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions.
- Ability to pay critical attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business, organization and solutions that are the backbone of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage expense reports and travel requests, while managing timelines.
- Proven track record of successfully supporting the needs of project team members and internal stakeholders (locally and virtually).
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict with appropriate escalation.
- Experience related to the department being supported
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 (Teams, Sharepoint, etc.)