The Vetting Coordinator runs Strategic Programs vetting activities and events, including analyzing and assigning opportunities, agreements, and forms, such as but not limited to, Invitations to Bid (ITB), Vendor Applications, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statement of Work’s (SOWs), and other similar transactional requests. The Coordinator socializes assignments of the opportunities with the appropriate stakeholders and is the primary point of contact for all communications regarding the opportunities to the point of assignment or escalation. The Coordinator is also responsible for monitoring and regulating workload for the Strategic Programs teams. The Vetting Coordinator reports to a Manager, Vetting and interacts frequently with various coworkers within the company, including Vetting Supervisors, Proposal Specialists, Contract Negotiators, Account Managers, Sales Managers, and Sales Directors.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Manage the process to vet and assign opportunities.
• Determine level of resource support necessary and estimates time to complete.
• Evaluate each request in relation to other opportunities presented and resource availability across all teams.
• Qualify and document all received requests in SPS and Agiloft tracking system, including follow ups with the account team and other stakeholders to gather additional relevant information as needed.
• Plan and executes data clean-up activities.
• Assign tasks to team members without outside direction
• Escalate to Manager(s) within Strategic Programs appropriately when required
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years contracts, proposal, large opportunity BD/Capture or legal experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively interact within different levels of the organization and within different departments.
• Strong Organizational skills.
• Exceptional attention to details.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Ability to influence or gain acceptance from stakeholders in sensitive situations
• 5 years of experience with proposals and/or contracts
• Experience with and understanding of general contract principles
• Experience working in SLED markets
• Advanced capability with Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrable IT product and customer knowledge