The Team Leader, VRMA Data Entry is responsible for quality control, processing vendor refusals, complete processing of all vendor returns/damages, and oversight of vendor data entry team daily functions. This role serves as a team leader and subject matter expert for other team members.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Data entry to update customer accounts.
- Process all daily merchandise and forward to designated areas: restock, vendor returns, repairs, b-stock, damages, installs and refusals.
- Frequently lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Other Responsibilities
- Monitor daily workflow to ensure that all assigned team duties are completed.
- Process vendor refusals.
- Ensure all customer returns and damaged products are processed daily.
- Planning and oversight for training of new Vendor Return Merchandise Authorization (VRMA) coworkers.
- Research and resolve forms with no bin and RMA exception items going back to the vendor.
- Assist coworkers with issues or escalate to a supervisor for assistance.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized daily.
- Lift up to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Monitor vendor help desk emails to ensure they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist data entry team with entering VRMAs.
- Communicate any team or system issues to management.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- 2 years of general warehouse experience.
- General knowledge of AS400 and Windows-based programs.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent