The Mgr Project Management (MPM) manages large, complex projects or programs, and Agile value streams, as delegated, which are highly visible and critical to the business. The MPM directs initiatives characterized as enterprise-wide, resource-intensive and critical to the business. This role is also responsible for change management activities at all levels of the organizations.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Direct resources to plan, build, and run technology-based solutions consistent with CDW’s implementation methodology.
- Leverage administrative tools to assign work and produce reports such as project dashboards, capacity plans, heat maps and resource utilization.
- Budget and manage resources – both human and financial – to run programs, projects and the team within stated targets.
- Responsible for the delivery of effective change management by consistent application of the change management process and the correct integration of tools, platforms, applications and resources.
- Management of IT Application and Infrastructure change requests, approvals and the scheduled releases into the production environment.
- Deliver customer facing and internal change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Lead and develeop a team of project and business analysts to deliver the needs of the business.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in change management methodologies and processes.
- Proven ability to lead a team of diverse resources to deliver meaningful value to the business.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Project application.
- A solid understanding of how organizations go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated thought leadership through problem solving skills with an understanding of process excellence.
- Proven track record of managing costs, schedules and budget-to-actual financial forecasting and reporting.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across the company and departments at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to support the needs of the project team and internal stakeholders, while holding team members accountable for completion. Ability to identify and remove barriers to progress.
- Successful history in decomposing business objectives into a series of associated projects and manage deliverables through project teams.
- Master's Degree.
- Industry Certifications (PMP, CBAP, Six Sigma).
- Experience managing technical delivery teams.