The Senior Project Manager, M&A Integration, is part of a multi-disciplinary team which is charged with integrating new coworkers, processes, data, technology from acquired companies and/or mergers into the CDW ecosystem successfully. This role serves as a point person to the business, understanding coworker/ business needs, and manages the overall delivery of the integration. The senior project manager leads on mitigating risk, solving issues, monitoring dependencies, and holding team members accountable. In addition, the project manager communicates progress, tracks budget vs actuals, and participates heavily in change management efforts. Also, this role is responsible for maintaining the integration playbook.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Leads cross-functional meetings and fosters teamwork; drives escalations, risk mitigation, resolution of issues
- Ensures individual projects are effectively staged, sequenced, and executed to achieve the overall goal for the program.
- Reviews program budget variance and scope change requests and participates in the budget resolution process.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the following work products: project scope definition, project plan, status reporting, overall project communication, resource allocation and budget.
- Holds project team accountable for
- Conducts status meetings; develops status reports; tracks key issues and understands dependencies across workstreams and assists with change control activities.
- Assists business partners with quantitative and qualitative analysis to help support the investment
- Harnesses internal and external relationships to drive organizational change.
- Applies a solution-based approach to a business problem to determine the root cause and resolution alternatives.
- Prepares and delivers executive level presentations
- Serves as conduit for cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Maintains an enterprise view of processes and platforms to solve complex issues through creativity and innovation.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Project Management experience
- 9 years of Project Management experience
- Experience with evaluation and estimation of large, high-risk initiatives, working under project management methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in decomposing business objectives into a series of associated/related projects and managing deliverables through project teams.
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead enterprise wide, resource intensive and highly complex initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and mentor junior team members and other professionals.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders for a positive outcome.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Agile certification or in-depth knowledge.