Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. CDW/ Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything, they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, CDW/Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
The SAP GRC Senior Consultant assists with client engagements related to implementations, optimizations, and assessments of GRC solutions. He/She works as part of an engagement team to deliver high quality client service and deliverables. The SAP GRC Senior Consultant is responsible for the execution of fieldwork and the drafting of project deliverables. The Senior Consultant collaborates closely with Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners, and occasionally interfaces directly with clients.
What you will get to do:
- Consults on SAP GRC Access Control and Process Control (version 10.x experience preferred) implementations, optimizations, and assessments
- Collaborates to define technical and functional requirements
- Assists with the identification and resolution of client needs.
- Actively participates in client discussions and meetings.
- Assists with the completion of tasks, development of client deliverables and status reporting.
- Collaborates with team members to provide timely and meaningful feedback, updates leadership on the status of issues and progress of resolution.
- Leads and assists with engagements related to SAP GRC and other GRC applications
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide oversight and assistance to consultants on the team.
- 3+ years of GRC implementation experience, with a good understanding of SAP security full-lifecycle concepts/techniques
- In-depth experience with all SAP GRC Access Controls functionality and concepts including user and role management
- In-depth experience with GRC rule configuration, segregation of duty remediation/mitigating controls, and all SAP security-related tables
- Working experience with provisioning SAP Security throughout user communities including ARM workflow development and configuration
- Experience with customization of SAP GRC screens, launchpads, and BRF+
- Prior SAP integrator or Big-4 experience a plus
- Technical knowledge with SAP Security authorization concept including user and role management
- Technical knowledge with SAP GRC Access and other GRC applications
- Knowledge of SAP business process, user provisioning processes, and security maintenance processes and leading practices
- Strong technical and functional understanding of Internal Controls / Segregation of Duties Framework
- Technical SAP skills and a general understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of other SAP systems such as S4, Fiori, ECC, CRM, and BW/BI is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or related field
- Willingness to travel both US and abroad; valid US passport required; travel expectation of <50% when required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access skills
- Formal SAP training
- CPA and/or CISA
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.