Focal Point Data Risk delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, internal audit, and hands-on training services, giving companies everything they need to plan and develop effective risk and security programs. By integrating these services, we provide our clients with the flexible support they need to protect and leverage data across any part of their organization. Simply put, Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide project management oversight and administrative support to ongoing Managed Services engagements, support engagements and staff augmentation projects.
- Manage and set up projects, tasks and booking in OpenAir.
- Create and maintain budget forecast spreadsheets with the goal of accurately forecasting the invoice revenue and expenses for the duration of all projects.
- Manage financials and resource allocations to ensure revenues are fully realized as per the contracts.
- Proactively monitor projects for contract extension or renewal with sufficient lead time to estimate and execute additional contracts to avoid disruption in service and revenue.
- Provide financial reports as needed internally and to clients.
- Validate and approve invoices for both client and third parties to ensure they align with the hours worked and/or are within the hours agreed in contracts.
- Assist with the resource management process by preparing reports for the weekly resourcing calls.
- Coordinate onboarding team members to the managed services and support teams with HR and third parties.
- Familiarize new staff with OpenAir time and expense submission and policies for submission.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Minimum 1 year of project coordination experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of project financial management and budgeting techniques.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in OpenAir project management functions.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.