Focal Point Data Risk is a new type of risk management firm, one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, internal audit, identity governance and access management, data privacy and analytics, and hands-on training services. By integrating these services, Focal Point provides clients with the scalable support they need to protect their assets and leverage data across their organizations. Simply put, Focal Point is the next generation of risk management.
As part of the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) initiative, the Federal Government is working to rapidly improve the cybersecurity posture of government networks and systems. In support of this initiative, Focal Point is seeking a full-time, experienced CyberArk Architect Principal Consultant to support a Federal Client as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) consultant. This individual will have experience with the deployment, architecture, and best practices regarding the CyberArk suite of products. The CyberArk Principal Consultant would be responsible for owning PAM projects that include assessments, upgrades, and initial deployments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide CyberArk expert technical services to federal and enterprise customers
- Lead and manage deployment of the CyberArk suite of products that include, but are not limited to:
- The full Privileged Access Manager suite of products; EPV, PVWA, CPM and PSM
- AIM / AAM
- Identify and understand client requirements for CyberArk implementation
- Perform architecture design sessions with client to map out processes for systems, applications, and accounts
- Integrate applications and solutions with CyberArk Suite
- Perform discovery audits and present findings to client management
- Provide day-to-day oversight of junior CyberArk resources
- Lead creation of project deliverables, such as technical documents, memos, and briefings
- Work with CyberArk Center of Excellence (COE) Leadership to contribute to capability buildout and support its continued growth
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise implementations
- 4+ years deploying CyberArk Suite to large enterprises, including experience with installation, account onboarding, and application integration
- 3+ years of experience with Information Security and Network Architecture concepts and ability to demonstrable knowledge in each
- Mastery of Windows Operating Systems and environments, IIS, and LDAP
- 4+ years Scripting/development experience
- CyberArk Certification OR agreement to obtain in the first 6 months of employment if not currently certified
- Experience with UNIX/Linux
- Experience with the following technologies: IDM, SSO, SIEM, Application Servers, Authentication Products and Ticketing Systems
- Experience with Cloud Services (e.g., AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (e.g., Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present to senior management and C-level clients
- Previous federal experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% with remote work supported when not traveling
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.