The Renewal Program Manager is responsible for coordinating, evangelizing, delivering and improving Renewal processes. The Renewal Program Manager supports all aspects of the coordination and administration of the proactive renewal pursuit program including planning, organizing, communicating, leading and managing program activities while delivering a superior stakeholder experience. This role reports into the CDW Renewal Operations Manager. The Renewal Program Manager works closely with the sales organization to help support program coordination and management of monthly processes that drive meaningful profitable growth for the organization.
The Renewal Program Manager acts as a project/program advocate ensuring success for all stakeholders by driving for results, making the tough call, and building strong relationships with project/program stakeholders. They will also align with Subject Matter experts to improve effectiveness and impact of the renewal outreach.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Renewal Program Manager performs a wide range of duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Setup appropriate scripts in Kronologic as an admin.
- Coordinates the execution of program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Organizes data to be readily available as needed to demonstrate the benefits of the program.
- Works with subject matter experts to create new scripts and materials to increase renewal rate.
Planning the Program
- Plan program delivery in alignment with the organization’s strategy and priorities.
- Develop new campaigns to support the organization’s strategic direction.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to continuously improve the program.
Organizing the Program
- Ensure program activities operate within policies and procedures.
- Ensure program activities are relevant and valuable to sellers.
- Develop targeting and cross-program touch strategy that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develop templates and forms to document program activities.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of program information for statistical purposes.
Communicating the Program
- Communicates all aspects of projects to the appropriate stakeholders utilizing communication plan template(s).
- Adapts communication style and medium to the audience needs.
- Effectively prepares and delivers difficult information.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
Leading the Program
- Communicate with peers, clients, and other stakeholders to gain support for the program and solicit input to improve the program.
- Has clear and concise communication. Leads and facilitates both live and virtual meetings. Keeps meetings on track, on topic, summarizes assigns, and publishes follow up items in a timely manner.
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners to ensure effective and efficient program delivery.
- Both leads trainings and acts as a “Help Desk” for questions.
Managing the Program
- Build and execute reports for management and key stakeholders.
- Manage the program within approved budgets and maintain financial records.
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks associated with program activities.
- Monitor program activities regularly and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
- Ongoing creation of useful documents, FAQs, and videos to assist end users.
- Optimize tools such as Kronologic to improve efficiencies.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Program Management experience
- Two or more years of experience in leading significant projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven record of successful project management and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company including Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, conduct primary research, and problem-solve
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining strategic relationships
- Applies discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% or as needed to other CDW locations
- Knowledge of CDW Sales organization and Sales process
- Knowledge of technology partners at CDW