Are you seeking a new opportunity with a growing company? As The Vendor Returns Merchandise Authorization (VRMA) Coordinator, you will process all items going back to vendor partners. This includes data entry of each item, stocking items, and shipping items when appropriate authorizations have been obtained from the vendor. The coordinator also checks returns back into inventory, researches issues, and responds to Help Desk emails. This role also performs a bi-weekly physical inventory.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Data entry in to inventory system of all items selected to be returned to vendors.
- Participate in the bi-weekly physical inventories of all merchandise in the warehouse.
- Regularly lift items up to 50 pounds with or without help.
- Picking/packing and quality control check of products shipping back to suppliers, including preparation of stock balance items from regularly stocked items.
- Stocking products to designated bin locations within vendor returns warehouse
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of general warehouse experience.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven ability to accurately enter data into a database.
- Demonstrated ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Critical attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- History of balancing contending priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all key players.