Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity Solutions go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers’ toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market. We go to market with both direct channel and partner strategies, each of which require unique sales and technical skill sets combined with programmatic management to ensure success. Join a team of passionate technologists and strategists to own the success and growth of the business in relation to our largest partner relationships.
- Dedicated management and ownership of the Azure strategic partnership in relation to DVS cloud go-to-market.
- Shared management of initiatives and programs for key partners with the rest of the DVS strategic partner business development team.
- Manage the execution of CDW DVS’s strategic sell-through partner programs and relationships, including:
- Maintain and expand existing partner program statuses
- Maintain and grow relationships with partner program executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Market CDW DVS’s differentiation and capabilities within each program to our strategic partner’s salesforce to drive demand for CDW DVS services
- Educate and keep CDW DVS and CDW sellers informed of details of partner incentive and sales acceleration programs to drive CDW DVS engagement.
- Ensure CDW DVS compliance with program requirements, including but not limited to reporting, delivery, contracting, and renewal timelines and dependencies.
- Manage the execution of CDW DVS’s strategic sell-to partner programs and relationships, including direct contract services and CDW DVS Demand-Gen-as-a-Service (DGaaS) offerings:
- Identify, design, propose, and drive to closure the unique solutions and programs CDW DVS can deliver with key partner stakeholders, including business unit leaders and sales executives.
- Identify partner go-to-market gaps that present opportunities for CDW DVS services including product development needs, consultancy, go-to-market enablement and/or demand-gen-as-a-service, and field/sales training or enablement.
- Manage all active direct-to-partner sales engagements, and coordinate and manage CDW DVS resources and their responsibilities within the sales cycle.
- Own responsibility for meeting and/or exceeding sell-to-partner sales targets.
- Drive partner stakeholder demand for CDW DVS participating in and receiving partner funding such as SDF, MDF, JMF, and PIP programs in order to fund and/or subsidize CDW DVS marketing efforts to increase awareness that directly translates into CDW DVS opportunities.
- Proactively identify new sales, marketing, and delivery opportunities and channels.
- Ability to write, proof and position technically focused proposals based on new sales opportunities identified.
- Work with CDW DVS sales operations leaders to define and refine best practices and operating procedures that ensure CDW DVS scalable delivery through partner programs.
- Work with CDW DVS O-CTO technical leaders and delivery practice leaders to formulateCDW DVS offerings specific to partner programs.
- Partner with CDW DVS marketing, sales, and O-CTO resources to deliver on proposed partner MDF programs.
- Partner with CDW DVS marketing manager to identify demand generation and education opportunities to partner sales field, including assisting with newsletter content, in-person or virtual events, blogs, and all marketing efforts targeted at partner audiences.
- Work with ancillary technology partners that complement strategic partner sell-to or sell-through pipeline.
- Manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter and proactive with regards to getting things done.
- Manage up, down and across stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience with the partner programs and engagement processes for Azure.
- Creative self starter, who can self manage and be willing to take calculated risks.
- Ability to identify, synthesize, and relay technical value propositions and pitches specific to CDW DVS services and solutions in relation to partner market needs.
- Previous experience in the technology industry with partner program management and B2B sales relationships.
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Sales Team & Leadership to set goals and expectations.
- Experience working with executive leaders within technology partners such as VARs and/or OEM’s.
- An unquenchable desire to win, exceeded only by the desire to enjoy the work you do and the coworkers you do it with
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.