The Sales Support Project Coordinator is responsible for managing coordination of services activities in support of the Technical Services Team and customers. The primary objective is to ensure CDW/DVS (Digital Velocity Solutions) is meeting the contractual commitments, exceeding service level metrics, and providing valuable service support to the customers managed under the contract. Ideal candidate will be located in Pacific Time Zone.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead project coordination activities for customers with defined roll outs involving deployment services.
- Actively engage with services sales team, account managers, and customers to provide expert delivery services and partner knowledge to help close and deliver on services opportunities and sales.
- Ensure service partners are meeting contractual commitments and service level expectations for customers.
- Align and engage with Sales teams to support the needs of our clients both pre and post-sale.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Manage operational items required to facilitate daily execution of customer requests.
- Facilitate a communication plan that ensures strong alignment and information sharing.
- Identify and correct performance gap trends with respect to both customers and products.
- Monitor service provider performance monthly against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and initiate resolution if needed.
- Responsible for various reporting requirements including SLA Quarterly Report, weekly serial number report and customer specific ad hoc requests.
- Provide education and awareness of offerings and service trends to the Sales team.
- Coordinate with additional service providers that may be leveraged in projects with the customers.
- Attend client meetings and help define and capture job requirements
- Promptly respond to internal/external client requests for service and/or directs them to the appropriate person; is knowledgeable about all Technical Services and provides single-call resolution.
- Work with clients on gathering and proactively getting all start date, laptop/equipment, and 1st day instructions for consultant placements
- Manage all logistics and attend interviews. Responsibilities include: setting up interviews, sending invites to customers and candidates, attending interviews, taking interview notes and running debrief meetings.
- Proactively and positively respond to candidate questions, concerns,and needs.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Experience in the technology sales and services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of most hardware and software products.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with a desire to close deals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.