The Technology Support Technician is responsible for providing Enterprise Level IT Support and ongoing technology project services across all CDW Locations. The Technology Support department provides IT services for internal coworkers and offshore contractors as it relates to: PC and Mobile Hardware Support (Desktops, Laptops, Macbooks, iPads, Samsung Tablets, Cell Phones), Printers/Copiers/MFPs, and Conference Room Equipment (Cisco Cloud Equipment).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Facilitate the business' needs for ongoing technical support
- Follow all guidelines and operational procedures
- Respond to requests and incidents for technical support within agreed response times
- Provide Tier II desktop support for company desktop hardware and software, including completing and closing incidents and services request with agreed response times and consistent user engaggement/follow-up to keep coworkers informed of the status of their tickets.
- Meet all productivity and quality goals as measured by the department
- Participate in deployments and harware refreshes
- Provide back-up support tfor the IT Service Desk
- Follow all asset management guidlines and procedures
- Create and submit knowledgebase documentation
Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in an IT related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with company stakeholders, leadership, standard coworkers, and outsourced contractors.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mulitasking ability to handle multiple tickets and project concurrently.
- Ability to write and present information and documentation.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide in-person, walkup or remote IT support.
- Experience deploying and supporting Windows 7/10.
- Experience installing/uninstalling PC hardware/software.
- Experience performing mass workstation deployments and migrations.
- Must be willing to respond to on-call pager system after hours for support emergencies.
- Ability to move about inside the office as needed to support customers.
- Lift up to 20-50lbs on a regular basis, with or without assistance.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 years of IT related experience
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA N+ Certification
- Certified Desktop Support Analyst (HDI)
- MCSA (Windows 10)
- ITLIL v4 Foundations