The Sales Support Project Coordinator is responsible for managing coordination of services activities in support of the Technical Services Team and customers. The primary objective is to ensure CDW/DVS (Digital Velocity Solutions) is meeting the contractual commitments, exceeding service level metrics, and providing valuable service support to the customers managed under the contract.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead project coordination activities for customers with defined roll outs involving deployment services.
- Actively engage with services sales team, account managers, and customers to provide expert delivery services and partner knowledge to help close and deliver on services opportunities and sales.
- Ensure service partners are meeting contractual commitments and service level expectations for customers.
- Align and engage with Sales teams to support the needs of our clients both pre and post-sale.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Manage operational items required to facilitate daily execution of customer requests.
- Facilitate a communication plan that ensures strong alignment and information sharing.
- Identify and correct performance gap trends with respect to both customers and products.
- Monitor service provider performance monthly against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and initiate resolution if needed.
- Responsible for various reporting requirements including SLA Quarterly Report, weekly serial number report and customer specific ad hoc requests.
- Provide education and awareness of offerings and service trends to the Sales team.
- Coordinate with additional service providers that may be leveraged in projects with the customers.
- Attend client meetings and help define and capture job requirements
- Promptly respond to internal/external client requests for service and/or directs them to the appropriate person; is knowledgeable about all Technical Services and provides single-call resolution.
- Work with clients on gathering and proactively getting all start date, laptop/equipment, and 1st day instructions for consultant placements
- Manage all logistics and attend interviews. Responsibilities include: setting up interviews, sending invites to customers and candidates, attending interviews, taking interview notes and running debrief meetings.
- Proactively and positively respond to candidate questions, concerns,and needs.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Experience in the technology sales and services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of most hardware and software products.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with a desire to close deals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management.