The Buy & Hold Project Specialist handles all buy & hold requests from the account managers, including taking possession of the order, staging request shipments, maintaining inventory accuracy and resolving discrepancies. In addition, is responsible for special project rollouts, communication with all stake holders pertaining to the special project rollouts and buy & hold requests.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supports Customer Service Requests (CSRs).
- Responsible for inventory and distribution of warehouse and office supplies.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Perform 8 or more hours of standing, bending, lifting, walking and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids for picking or processing.
- Maintain and manage the buy & hold inventory sheet.
- Work closely with inventory control pertaining to inventory accuracy of the buy & hold cage.
- Work with TSM, sales and shipping when changing freight options on orders that makes sense to the customers and operational needs.
- Resolve all quality discrepancies.
- Handle all account manager escalation requests.
- Monitor the buy & hold contracts.
- Keeping all stake holders informed of the status of orders.
- Maintain high levels of inventory accuracy.
- Taking orders into possession of the buy & hold process.
- Process all buy & hold order requests within the 48-hour time frame stated within the contract.
- Process all buy & hold and special project orders, including picking orders.
- Quality control of all items buy & hold and special project requests.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 1 year administrative/operations support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to balance priorities, adapt to the changing needs of the business, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, bending, lifting, walking and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in using the AS400 system
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts as needed.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate counting ability.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proven ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities simultaneously in an ever- changing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with data entry into AS/400.
- Forklift certification.
- 1 year of experience in Buy & Hold processing