The Warehouse Support Specialist provides support across all areas of Operations. The role exists in various warehouse support specialty areas and executes projects and requests as needed and serves as the central communication point for international shipments, order status, research and other distribution questions. The overall objective of the Warehouse Support role is providing quality service to both or internal and external customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Handle escalated internal calls/requests from ICAN and purchasing help desks.Monitor and respond to requests received via email or ServiceNow.
Responsible for inventory and distribution of warehouse supplies. (Pick Desk Only)
Manage internal customer requests and deliveries efficiently.
Housekeeping – placing bubble wrap/cardboard boxes in the proper recycle containers, including dumping product in the proper bailers and keeping the area clean at all times.
Provide assistance to the warehouse management team, with the hourly batches including sorting and confirming.
Research order and item discrepancies.
Utilize data and reporting for internal and external documentation of inventory levels, shipment records and required data captures.
Utilize a pallet-jack to move product or skids for picking or processing.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
Other Required Qualifications
- 1 year administrative/operations support experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform 8 or more hours of standing, bending, lifting, walking and carrying products in combination at any given time.
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with data entry into AS/400.
- Forklift certification
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.