This position is responsible for the testing, troubleshooting and the repair of “returned to CDW” product and processing these items for resale or liquidation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Refurbish customer returns and return them to salable condition.
- Asses various product repair/refurbish costs as needed
- Decide to B-stock or liquidation based on repair/refurbish cost
- Direct account manager contact detailing the missing accessory items pertaining to the customer return.
- Part identification and ordering for B-stock units.
- Installation and testing of parts in B-stock units.
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity quota’s
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Keeping track of units waiting for parts
- Accounting for parts used in the refurbishing process.
- Performing quality control checks during the refurbishment process.
- Assist team in processing liquidation orders and product
- Matching EDC labels to product throughout the day
- Transferring completed pallets to the warehouse throughout the day
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A+ Certification required
- Knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals as well as knowledge of current operating systems and applications (including MS Office) and multi component configurations.
- Lift, push and pull 21 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (0-33% of the workday), and/or
- 10 to 20 pounds of force frequently (0-66% of the workday).
Other Required Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of computers, its components and peripherals.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to perform physical responsibilities.
- AS/400 system experience
- SPS system experience (Sales Productivity Suite)
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.